Spanish scientists have said goat's milk is beneficial for people suffering from osteoporosis, long-term iron deficiency and high cholesterol, or who are allergic or intolerant to cow's milk.
5 reasons to have goat's milk or cheese:
- Goat's milk has 13 percent more calcium than cow's milk
- Goat's milk contains prebiotics, which help promote digestive balance.
- Its safe for people how are allergic to cow's milk
- It enhances the regeneration of haemoglobin, aiding the recovery of those with iron-deficiency anaemia
- It lowers levels of 'bad' LDL cholesterol and prevents heart disease.